Air System Dryers, Filters and Accessories
Without proper treatment, compressed air contains solid, liquid, and gaseous contaminants, which reduce the efficiency of your compressed air system, increase your operating expenses, and jeopardize product quality.
Lans Company recommends Hankison products which lower operating costs, reduce downtime, and help to ensure product quality with cool, clean and dry compressed air for use.
- Quality components for 50 to 330 scfm (85 to 561 nm3/h)
- System incorporates compact heat exchanger technology
- Integral filtration
- Emm (Energy Management Monitor) support.
HF Series Compressed Air Filters
A choice of Seven Element Grades allows you to design a system that delivers the air quality you require.
- Grade 1 - Oil Vapor Removal Filter
- Grade 3 - Ultra High Efficiency Oil Removal Filter
- Grade 5 - High Efficiency Oil Removal Filter
- Grade 6 - Dry Particulate Air Line Filter
- Grade 7 - General Purpose Air Line Filter
- Grade 9 - Separator/Filter
- Grade 11 - Moisture Separator
- Push-on elements make element replacement easy
- Piston type element to housing seal keeps unfiltered air from by-passing element
- Corrosion resistant cores-Stainless steel for added structural integrity
- Low resistance to flow-Seam welded for extra strength
- Ensures high efficiencies-large open area minimizes pressure drop
- Coated, closed cell foam sleeve - resists chemical attack from oils and acids
- Ensures high efficiencies by preventing re-entrainment of coalesced liquids
HF Series Filters feature:
DRYPOINT® RAx Premium Refrigeration Dryers
With DRYPOINT® RAx, these operating costs can be reduced by almost half, considering a period of time of five years. In the return-on-investment calculation, the full potential of the new refrigeration-dryer generation is proven: the dryers pay off within an operation time of only six months.
- Aluminium Heat Exchanger
- Energy Savings
- Integrated Bekomat Drain
- Varioflow Hot gas By-Pass Valve
- Maintenance Friendly
BEKOMAT Standard Drains
BEKOMAT condensate drains operate with a capacitive sensor. The intelligent electronics prevent compressed-air losses and minimise the energy demand.
- True zero air loss: Maximum energy savings
- Highest Reliability: Unaffected by dirt
- Lowest Maintenance: Reduce Overall Time and Cost
- Sensor Controlled: Safe for All Condensate Types
- Fully Automatic: Monitors Level and Function
- Integrated Alarm: With Potential Free Contact
BEKO Oil/Water Separators
BEKO Technologies has been at the forefront of oil-water separation and condensate processing technology for more than three decades. Through intense research and development, and consistent upgrades and improvements over time, our devices have become the standard of the industrial sector - often copied, but never duplicated
- Fully adaptable and configurable multiple inlet adapter for every application
- Suitable for piston compressors
- Operator-friendly cartridge technology
- Superior filter material
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Operationally reliable
- Optional heating system
Pneumatech Dryer Systems
Pneumatech AD non-cycling dryers
- Minimize the pressure drop - with high-quality components.
- Limited energy consumption - by zero loss drain.
- Highly efficient - low refrigeration kW at full load.
- Integrated air-to-air heat exchanger on all models.
- Hot gas bypass valve on even the smallest units in the range.
- No-air-loss electronic drain on all models.
- Remote start stop & general alarm system.
Pneumatech ADA high temperature air dryers
- Eliminates water, oil and dirt from air system.
- Prevents damage to pneumatic tools and cylinders, adding to their lifetime use
- Increases profitability and productivity.
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Easy four-step installation.
- Patented design, with built-in after cooler/condenser with cycling fan.
- Automatic drain with solid-state, programmable timer and manual override.
Pneumatech's Air Flow Controllers
Efficiency is important to Lans Company and we strive to ensure highest levels of profitability for our customers. In order to save electrical costs in wasted air, Lans Company specifies Pneumatech's air flow controllers. These controllers monitor and stabilize air pressure by adjusting flow instantaneously. Air is released from stored air tanks to maintain a continuous, optimal air pressure supply which reduces waste from leaks and constant air for production. Pneumatech also carries a comprehensive line of air treatment products.